INITIAL PAPER SUBMISSION
Papers can either be one-page abstracts or two to four pages full papers. Both will undergo the same review process with the same deadlines, but only full papers will be considered for publication in IEEE Xplore. To this aim, each accepted paper must be presented by a registered author. Not more than two papers can be presented by a single author. A charge applies to the second paper.
The IEEE Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
IEEE HISTELCON 2023 submissions and reviews will be managed through EasyChair. Please carefully follow the instructions below:
Setup up an Author Account
First, you will need to set up an account (username and password) as an author.
Go to https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=histelcon2023 and click on “Create an account“.
To create an EasyChair account you should have a valid email address and do the following.
- pass a captcha to prove that you are not a robot;
- fill out a simple form with your personal information;
- follow the link we send to your email address to complete the account creation.
Go to https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=histelcon2023 and login with username and password you just created.
After logging in to the EasyChair website for IEEE HISTELCON 2023, you may click on “Make a new submission” under the role of Author.
- Select the track relevant for your submission and click “Continue”.
- Complete the submission procedure filling out the forms “Author Information”, “Title and Abstract”, “Keywords” (at least three, one per line) and “Files”.
- Click on “Submit” to conclude.